Before you apply for certification you must have the following
1. A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. At least three years of administrative and three years supervisory
experience in the public or private health sector (these can occur during
the same time period).
Things to know about the application:
1. You will be asked to provide evidence of fulfilling specific competencies
through either experiential or through documented educational achievement
or a combination of both.
2. All competencies must be fulfilled for the Board to accept the
application for review.
3. You will need to provide a resume or CV.
4. You will need to send a check for the application fee. (See FAQs for information). Mailing address is in the "Contact Us" link.